http://twitter.com/#!/stuartpb/status/90283652939923456

On Sun, 10 Jul 2011 17:28:16 -0400, Patrick Meehan <patrick@ziplinegames.com> wrote:

I searched the list but didn't see any mention of Moai. Forgive me if
I am posting something you've already covered.

We just launched an open beta of Moai Cloud, a free to use platform
for deploying Lua scripts as RESTful web services. It runs on AWS and
is powered by a Mongrel2, 0MQ, MongoDB stack. The project is still in
its infancy, but please check it out if you're interested:
www.getmoai.com.

There's also Moai SDK, an open source C++/Lua based game engine. It
isn't required for using the cloud service, but if mobile game
development is your thing you may want to check it out too. You can
download cross-platform binaries for Windows, OSX, iOS and Android
from getmoai.com. The source tree is at
https://github.com/moai/moai-beta. There's a contributed Linux build
and 64-bit compatibility patch that we'll be folding into the main
project soon. The SDK is released under the CPAL license.
Contributions and feedback are always welcome. :)

Cheers,
Patrick