From: lua-l-bounces@lists.lua.org [mailto:lua-l-bounces@lists.lua.org] On Behalf Of Ryan Pusztai
Sent: Friday, July 08, 2011 2:40 PM
To: Lua mailing list
Subject: Re: managing log files

On Fri, Jul 8, 2011 at 2:31 PM, Dave Collins <Dave.Collins@mercatustechnologies.com> wrote:
> The LuaLogging module [1] has support for this. It is called a "rolling file appender". I really like to use it for logging in general.
> [1] http://neopallium.github.com/lualogging/
Alas. It says v1.2.0 is the version where they added rolling file appending, yet the latest downloadable release is 1.1.4 .

Well the docs should be updated to point at the GitHub downloads, so here is the link [1] to the release.
I would just use LuaRocks though, if you can.
--
Regards,
Ryan

[1] https://github.com/Neopallium/lualogging/zipball/v1.2.0