There is no promise that the result of the `q` option is useful for any
other purpose than writing Lua code.  Although: the game of guessing
what `luacode` will be is quite a useful exercise for that new user you
are talking about. ☺

Dirk
I think the reason why I'm using lua, is clearly not because some promise ... and the
reason I've left messages here are not complaining of any exercises.

if the things we are talking about is helpful for you, even if it's really changing something,
change your game of guessing first please.