[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Lua 5.2 - small enhancement for table.unpack
- From: Lorenzo Donati <lorenzodonatibz@...>
- Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 09:25:36 +0200
I'd like to suggest a small enhancement for table.unpack.
I propose to add this usage case:
table.unpack( t, '#' )
that would be equivalent to:
table.unpack( t, 1, t.n or #t )
1. make table.unpack usage more symmetric with new table.pack, so that a
table created by pack could be unpacked more easily.
2. the implementation could be optimized to minimize accesses to t.
Thanks for reading.