[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: Issue : luajit 2.0 beta7/beta8 with lua_yield/lua_resume on Linux 64 bits
- From: Sylvain Fabre <sylvain.fabre@...>
- Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 11:14:54 +0200
Thanks Mike !
I modified the lj_err.c locally and it works perfectly now :)
Le 27/06/2011 20:23, Mike Pall a écrit :
Sylvain Fabre wrote:
In order to stay inline with the latest LUAJIT developement, i
tested our application with LUAJIT2.0 beta8, and we are facing an
issue (bug ?).
* luaproc makes extensive use of lua_yield/lua_resume when
exchanging messages thru channels.
LuaJIT beta7/beta8 switched to the external unwinder for yielding.
However the temporary exception struct was not thread-safe. This
has been fixed this in LuaJIT git HEAD. Thank you for the report!
[FYI: 'static __thread struct ...' in line 259 of lj_err.c.]
* When i activate the assert mode WITH the LUAJIT activated, i get
the following assert message :
o lj_api.c : 41 index2adre: Assertion 'idx != 0&& -idx<=
L->top - L->base' failed.
This means the C code in your application or in luaproc accesses a
bad stack index. You should definitely track this down, in case it
doesn't go away with the above fix.
Fixe: 09 72 11 30 24
Mobile: 06 30 12 72 34
Fax : 09 72 11 10 71