On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 00:48, Lorenzo Donati
<lorenzodonatibz@interfree.it> wrote:
> On 28/06/2011 8.37, steve donovan wrote:
>>
>> On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 8:25 AM, steve donovan
>> <steve.j.donovan@gmail.com>  wrote:
>>>
>>>  It would appear that goto-labels are now per-block,
>>
>> Indeed so!
>>

> Yes! It was one of the first thing I tested.
> I'm very happy with this decision :-)
>
> BTW I also second the publishing of a feature-diff document.
>
> I think it will also motivate more people to test the betas during their
> evolution. Otherwise only very motivated/interested beta testers would dig
> into the diff to find out what actually changed between two revisions.
>
> -- Lorenzo

Even just uploading to a place like Github, where you can see the
entire source file with a visual indicator of what was changed, would
help. With a diff, you can see that a piece of code changed, but often
can't look up or down enough to tell what that code is meant to be
doing.

(Also happy with this change.)

--
Sent from my toaster.