On 28/06/2011 8.37, steve donovan wrote:
On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 8:25 AM, steve donovan
<steve.j.donovan@gmail.com>  wrote:
  It would appear that goto-labels are now per-block,

Indeed so!

Yes! It was one of the first thing I tested.
I'm very happy with this decision :-)

BTW I also second the publishing of a feature-diff document.

I think it will also motivate more people to test the betas during their evolution. Otherwise only very motivated/interested beta testers would dig into the diff to find out what actually changed between two revisions.

-- Lorenzo