Vasiliy G Tolstov wrote:
[...]
> Thank You. If i wont distribute my daemon like lua i need as-is
> license ?

I believe the MIT license can be translated roughly as:

- you can't claim you wrote it
- you must include the Lua license somewhere in your documentation
- otherwise, do what you like with it.

So you can embed a copy of Lua in your code, and as long as somewhere
you say 'This code uses Lua under the terms of the license agreement
here...' you're covered.

│ "I have always wished for my computer to be as easy to use as my
│ telephone; my wish has come true because I can no longer figure out
│ how to use my telephone." --- Bjarne Stroustrup