[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: [ANN] Lua 5.2.0 (beta-rc2) now available
- From: Roberto Ierusalimschy <roberto@...>
- Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 15:42:57 -0300
> BTW, what about the limit per-block as opposed to the current limit
There are several alternatives:
1) one label per file
2) one label per function (as it is in rc2)
3) one label per scope (at any point in the code at most one label is
4) one label per block (as it was in rc1)
5) no restrictions
It is a compromise: avoiding messy code versus too much restriction. (1)
is the most restrictive (too much), (5) the most permissive (too much).
In my view, alternatives 2, 3, and 4 are all reasonable.