I am right in the middle of using your distribution of Lua as my GUI library of choice. (If I ever make something worth showing, I'll let y'all know.) Great work, and thank you. I am eager to try out the newer versions of the Tecgraf libraries included.

Have you ever considered trying to make a "portable" version of Lua for Windows? I know nothing about how hard it is to do this, but you are already most of the way there - after installing the MS 2005 runtimes I could get all the libraries I needed (IUP and some of the secondary IUP libraries) to work without actually installing Lua for Windows. I've tested this behavior on Windows XP and Windows Vista - and I'll be deploying applications to Windows 7 soon.

I suppose I could try building a version with MinGW, but after all, the best programmers are lazy programmers. Or so a professor once told me.

Thanks again!
-Cameron Seebach