Marc Balmer <marc@msys.ch> [2011-06-02 10:38:11]:

> I am currently challenged with the oh so nice task of porting Lua to the
> Windows Mobile Professional 6.5.3 platform using the Visual Studio 2008
> Professional development kit.

Please see [2] for the "porting" part and [1] for Lua the interpreter working
on CE/WM.  The "port"[3] is based on wcelibcex[4] library. I use it on whole
range of the devices, from older (based on WinCE 4.1) to the newest (and maybe
the last one which would support unmanaged C/C++ code development) WM65. Hope
it helps.

1. https://github.com/ynezz/luace/blob/master/src/luace.c
2. https://github.com/ynezz/luace/blob/master/src/luace.h
3. https://github.com/ynezz/luace