I am currently challenged with the oh so nice task of porting Lua to the Windows Mobile Professional 6.5.3 platform using the Visual Studio 2008 Professional development kit.

As this is quite some work, I wanted to ask here if anybody has done this already and might be willing to share his/her pain^Wexperience and code?

I already managed to compile it as a library without any errors, but a lot of functions we usually find on our beloved BSD systems are just plain not available...

Thanks,
Marc