Dear All,

Can somebody help me with LuaJIT FFI? I don't really understand it's mechanism, I used alien to iterate through a directory's files (I don't like os.execute with DIR/LS command, because it flashes the shell, and that's an ugly solution I think). This code worked well: http://pastebin.com/tJ0iFkyS If that possible to rewrite it with LuaJIT, but without any additional dll? I don't know C/C++, I am mainly Lua programmer, so please help :)

Regards,
Attila