On Sun, Jun 5, 2011 at 3:18 AM, Alexander Gladysh <agladysh@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 5, 2011 at 09:48, Alexander Gladysh <agladysh@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>> Hi, I tried to build the project but I couldn't, I'm not very
>>> familiarized with java tools. I wonder if you could update the
>>> instructions in this page:
>
>>> http://code.google.com/p/lua-alchemy/wiki/BuildingLuaAlchemy
>
>> Please tell me, what platform are you building it on?
>
> Anyway, I've just updated the page in question with some general
> information. If you will share more details about your environment and
> the problems you have, I'll be happy to help further.

Oh, you are right, I missed giving info about my env.

▸ uname -a
Linux thousandsunny 2.6.38-ARCH #1 SMP PREEMPT Fri May 13 09:24:47
CEST 2011 x86_64 Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T6400 @ 2.00GHz
GenuineIntel GNU/Linux

▸ java -version
java version "1.6.0_22"
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (IcedTea6 1.10.1) (ArchLinux-6.b22_1.10.1-1-x86_64)

> Alexander.

EmmanuelOga.com - Software Developer