On 19 May 2011 10:53, Justin Cormack <justin@specialbusservice.com> wrote:

> Would be very interested how you get along! It gives some errors on my
> stdlib.h (long long and long double support)

Any missing support has to be fixed in up to three places: libffi,
alien and ctypesgen-json. In this case, libffi supports both long long
and long double where available, while alien and ctypesgen-json
support neither. Needless to say, this is a reasonably good case,
since libffi is the hard one to fix!

> also has issues with sys/socket.h (actually looks like a bug,
> seems to be confused about
> __ss_aligntype which it has actually picked up).

Patches welcome, of course.

> I dont know how much Zile actually needs,

The short answer is: nothing particularly fancy, but the real answer
is that I'll see as I go.

--
http://rrt.sc3d.org