Mike Pall <mikelu-1105@mike.de> writes:

> BTW: *sigh* Lua is a word, JIT is an acronym. Thus LuaJIT is spelled
> 'LuaJIT' only. My next project will be in all lowercase. :-/

Well, one project of mine started out with the name "Preview-LaTeX" (by
now it is all lowercase, though, because one gets sick of correcting
people's inventive misspellings all the time).  When I first did a
vanity Google search for it, I figured out that the naming choice might
not have been the smartest move in the book.

It should probably make me proud that nowadays searches for that term
return smut only quite late in the search order.  Actually faring
reasonably well in image and even video searches...

--
David Kastrup