On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 12:28 PM, Lorenzo Donati
<lorenzodonatibz@interfree.it> wrote:
> On a related note, I'm really curious whether in LuaJIT is hidden a full C
> compiler

That would be fairly pointless, since LuaJIT makes Lua run just as fast ;)

As I understand, there's a really cunning little C header parser in
LuaJIT, sans preprocessor.

All the bits are available (I've used Alien, so that seems like a
place to start) so it's a matter of putting them together. It will
just be rather slow in comparison, which is probably good enough for
most bindings.

steve d.