> Callbacks are pretty high on my TODO list for the FFI. But I don't
> know when I'll get around to it. The sponsored work has priority.

That's good news, since now errno handling is available at HEAD, callback support is IMHO only missing thing to get complete support for libraries such as Gtk+ or GLUT.

I wonder what would happen if we got callback support and we bound some UNIX signals to Lua based handler. Probably such handler would mess LuaState, as regular code would be interrupted in more-less undefined place/state.

Regards,
--
Adam Strzelecki