Hi,

I wrote:

> 4. Is There really need for table.pack? As far as I understand, this
> both are equivalent: [...] To clarify, it would be helpful to give
> the equivalence in the manual.

Peter Cawley corrected the equivalence:

function pack(...)
  return {n = select('#',...),...}
end

So it would be helpful to give this equivalence in the manual.

But what about my other issues in section 6.5? I wrote:

> 1. What are "most functions" out of six?
> 2. Please add "(see §3.4.6)." at the end of the section.
> 3. It is still not clear how the table methods work if you
> override the length operator with a __len metamethod.

Especially a clarification for the third issue would be helpful.

Jakob

--
Jakob Voß <jakob.voss@gbv.de>, skype: nichtich
Platz der Goettinger Sieben 1, 37073 Göttingen, Germany