On 27 April 2011 15:42, David Favro <lua@meta-dynamic.com> wrote:

> Unrelated, am I incorrect that you should change the "Get it from" link that
> you post in your release announcements from
> http://luaforge.net/projects/luaposix/ to
> https://github.com/rrthomas/luaposix ?

Yes, you are incorrect.

> The luaforge page shows 5.1.6 as the
> latest release

No, it shows 5.1.10. 5.1.6 was the last one with a news announcement;
I don't bother to make those. I have turned off News to avoid
confusion; thanks!

> and it lists the git repo as being on alpinelinux.org from
> whence I believe the latest version is 5.1.8.  Maybe you could also pull
> alpinelinux.org from github, or redirect it or some such -- I was pulling
> from it and not realizing that new work was happening.

I can only see alpinelinux.org mentioned under News, which is no
longer visible. I have added a note to the short project description.
If it's mentioned somewhere else, please let me know.

Is the LuaForge page clearer now?

--
http://rrt.sc3d.org