I'm delighted to announce the release of luaposix 5.1.10. luaposix
binds an ever-increasing range of POSIX functions to Lua 5.1.

This release adds mkstemp, adds some fixes for building on Mac OS X
(thanks to Gary Vaughan), removes some non-POSIX rlimit constants,
guards some functions that were not correctly guarded, so that they
will not be compiled on systems that don't support them, and makes
other minor fixes.

Get it from http://luaforge.net/projects/luaposix/

Feedback to me directly, please, as I don't always have time to read
lua-l. Thanks!

--
http://rrt.sc3d.org