[But any interpreter runs rather slow on the consoles, because the
Cell/Xenon chips have a reduced PPC design. Alas, they left out
the parts that are crucial for the performance of an interpreter.
And in their infinite wisdom they decided to rule out JIT compilers
(as if that helped to keep their platforms closed -- bah).]

Thanks, Mike!

Also makes me wonder how our existing script system does in it, we rely on scripting for quite a lot of things, but not sure how much CPU wise (I'm rather on the tools team, than runtime).