Am 14.04.11 06:17, schrieb Alexander Gladysh:

> And here the discussion died out again.
>
> I am sorry for extensive poking, but I would really like to attend Lua
> Workshop this year, and I am worried that it just would not get
> organized at this pace. :-)
>
> Maybe Lua Team should establish at least some minimal procedure and deadlines?

fwiw, I will meet with the FIBL folks in about one hour, to check out
details about the Swiss location (Internet access, possible dates, which
rooms etc.).

I am currently assuming up to 50 attendees.  I will propose a date (or
maybe two) and then it is up to the community to decide whether to hold
the event in Switzerland.