On 11/04/2011 11.02, Philippe Lhoste wrote:
On 10/04/2011 13:06, Lorenzo Donati wrote:
Well I heard the new frontier of SW development in the new millennium
would be
mind-reading software!

Probably it should be mind-writing software then! But what a paradise
for a virus writer!
Imagine running your favourite antivirus sw on yourself because your
coffee machine might
have done something nasty to your brain!

Mind viruses already exist: they are called advertisement jingles...

Yes! definitely! No antivirus for them once they've done harm! :-)
I still remember some jingles from the '70s - I wish I could sue the companies for illegal brainwashing!!! :-)