2011/4/8 Michal Kottman <k0mpjut0r@gmail.com>

I don't think the code is entirely correct (it fails on multiple
variables of the same name in one scope), but I went for simplicity and
it works correctly for variables of the same name in different scopes.
Also, some tinkering had to be done with the level for locals, because
when accessed, the `level` parameter for a local is different than when
created.

That's what I implied: solving this particular problem is non-trivial, and the service offered is sufficiently useful that proposing an official implementation deserves some consideration.

--
Benoit.