On 05.04.2011 21:01, C++ RTMP Server wrote:
Suppose I'm wrong and the standard allocator (whatever that might be) on the target machine is considered the big daddy in terms of performance, than why bother implementing lua_alloc function!? Why not remove it and just relay on the platform-indepedency layer of lua to pick up the correct allocator. It would be definitely easier :) What would be the purpose of lua_alloc function?

I wasn't talking about the standard allocator. For example, I use Delphi memory allocator.

--
Best regards,
Sergey Rozhenkomailto:sergroj@mail.ru