On 28/03/2011 19:56, HyperHacker whispered from the shadows...:
> lua_resume is for running coroutines. You want lua_call or lua_pcall
> for calling a function.

Yes. I know. My C/Lua API uses coroutines to manage state in conjunction with an IO event library, so I need to use lua_resume as
some of my C functions return through lua_yield.

Anyway. Ignore the original posting. I found my mistake and it appears to work as I hoped. As I mentioned in another reply, I really
shouldn't code when I'm over tired.

--
Anthony C Howe            Skype: SirWumpus                  SnertSoft
                        Twitter: SirWumpus      BarricadeMX & Milters