Lua 5.1.4

I use luaL_loadbuffer() to push a chunk of code on the stack, which in turn uses lua_load. lua_load states

	If there are no errors, lua_load pushes the compiled chunk as
	a Lua _function_ on top of the stack.

If the top of the stack is a function then why does

	rc = lua_resume(L, 0);

fail? I should be able to execute a chunk of Lua code in a thread using resume?

--
Anthony C Howe            Skype: SirWumpus                  SnertSoft
                        Twitter: SirWumpus      BarricadeMX & Milters