Hi Steve,

Do you think your changes could be used in another project (I was going to hack around the LuaDoc module tag too...) ?

Gaspard

On Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 8:43 AM, steve donovan <steve.j.donovan@gmail.com> wrote:
On Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 8:24 AM, Gaspard Bucher <gaspard@teti.ch> wrote:
> Thanks for the answer, Matthew. I'll add a return and will continue to not
> use "module".

In fact, using module() is getting old-fashioned ;)  It is deprecated
in Lua 5.2, and personally I like no-magic modules.

Some tools do need to be taught new tricks.  I used a modified form of
LuaDoc to generate documentation for Penlight in the form I wanted,
i.e. so that one would not get the functions reported as 'mod.name'
but rather 'name'.

steve d.