Hi all, has anyone implemented a passive view MVP pattern with Lua or built something similar? I'm a strong advocate of this type of separation for testability.  In my current scenario it will also give me some additional benefits for development mainly for testing and debugging. I'll be working with third party device specific API's and I cannot test or debug on the actual device easily.  My plan is mock the view until I've completed majority of the development and completed testing to take advantage of test/debug tools for Lua. I believe this is a good strategy but I welcome any advice and experience you have on this topic. Thanks!

Sharif