Jon, you rock! Four years ago when I last looked at Intellij there was no community edition. I'm very happy to stand corrected :)  I'll contact you offline to discuss my wish list and collaborate in ways I can help.  Thanks!

Sharif

On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 6:03 AM, Jon Akhtar <akhtar@mindspring.com> wrote:
On Wed, Mar 23, 2011 at 6:28 PM, Sharif H. Khan wrote:o
> I just joined the list so I'm not sure if OP looked at eclipse plugins for
> Lua.  I'm looking into this right now.  My reason for NOT using Idea plugin
> is that the community version is not allowed for commercial development.

This is not true at all. I think you misread the license. The
community edition is free for whatever purpose you want to use it for.