On 23.03.2011 2:27, Jon Akhtar wrote:
You can also check out the Lua plugin for IntelliJ that I developed.

There is a wiki here: https://bitbucket.org/sylvanaar2/lua-for-idea/wiki/Home

Check out the screencasts for some samples of what it looks like.

The plugin is available from within the free community edition's
plugin manager.

http://www.jetbrains.com/idea/download/index.html

I'm always looking for more feedback on how to improve the IDE.

I've tried the plugin and really liked the 'intelligence', however the speed is too slow for me. When I type letters appear on the screen with a delay, so I only use it for code inspection and write code in SciTE. I don't know if the slowdown is caused by the plugin, some default plugins or IntelliJ itself, I haven't worked with other languages in IntelliJ.

--
Best regards,
Sergey Rozhenko                 mailto:sergroj@mail.ru