On Tue, Mar 22, 2011 at 4:08 PM, Reuben Thomas <rrt@sc3d.org> wrote:
> In the last few months I've been working on luaposix with Natanael,
> but for a couple of months I've not had any reply to my emails.

sorry. they must have drowned and gmail has not been able to properly
mark them for the "priority inbox"

> I wonder whether anyone here happens to be in contact with him or know
> what he's up to?

Been on vacation for 5 weeks and otherwise busy with my Alpinelinux
distro. I hang around on #alpine-linux and #alpine-devel on freenode.

> I would like to continue to merge my changes into his
> version, but since I need the new features I've added for my own
> project, GNU Zile, I will have to make a (friendly!) fork if I can't
> get hold of him soon, which I'd rather avoid because of the potential
> confusion.

Sorry.

> I'd be happy to take over maintainership if Natanael is unable or
> unwilling to continue. (Why does luaposix seem to get through so many
> maintainers?!)

That would actually be great if you could do that.

> I would be very appreciative if any replies about Natanael could be
> CCed to me if they are sent to the list, as I do not have much time to
> read lua-l at present. (Equally, if you'd rather not, don't worry;
> I'll try to check back here after a decent interval.)

I will search my crowded gmail box for emails from you and merge in
your changes, or we could arrange that you take over the entire
luaposix project and do that yourself (I'd prefer the latter if
possible)

Again sorry for totally missing your emails.

--
Natanael Copa