On 20/03/2011 01:33, Henning Diedrich wrote:
Any feedback highly welcome

Just on the site itself: seen with Firefox 3.6 on Windows XP.
The design is nice, but the font used for headers is hardly readable on my computer/browser: I first thought there was nothing but some background texture between the paragraphs...

The difference between Fleece and Fleece-lite isn't clear, if there is any.

As said, it would be nice to mention in the home page that it is open source *with commercial restriction*. License is just two clicks away, but knowing that upfront is always good.

Just my 0.02€.

--
Philippe Lhoste
--  (near) Paris -- France