[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: [ANN] lua-handlers now has async. TLS sockets and a HTTP server.
- From: "Robert G. Jakabosky" <bobby@...>
- Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 06:28:23 -0800
lua-handlers - provides a set of async. callback based handlers for working
with TCP/UDP/TLS socket, ZeroMQ sockets. It also has a HTTP client and server
for sending or accepting HTTP(S) requests. All network IO in lua-handlers is
non-blocking, which makes it easy to handle many open network connections.
I have added some new features to lua-handlers :
* Support for TLS sockets.
* HTTP(S) server (see example ).
* Socket URIs for connecting/binding: "tcp://localhost:80/",
"udp://localhost:53/" or "tls://localhost:443/". Check the README file for
See the example chat-like server  to see how a server can accept clients
from many different types of sockets. The server accepts a list of socket
URIs for the command line and will bind & accept clients from each URI.
Robert G. Jakabosky