Hi guys, i'm triying  to use my activex object created with CWnd derivated class but I had a lot of problems, i cant call functions, the program crash, i can get properties but only a few of them, if I set a property, it works very strange, it sums the numbers, or do crazy things, some other times the program crash...

i'm using a correct enviroment, with debug versions, dinamic linking, and everithing ok, luacom works perfectly using createobject but I want windowed activex interface, not typelibs...

Can you anybody put me in the way to do that¿?

I'm actually doing that

my lua exported func

void CreateAndExport(lua_State* L)
{

//get access to my object and identify (works perfectly)

CmObject* pwndObject = (CmObject*) pwndObject;

LPUNKNOWN pUnk = pwndObject->m_pMyObjectActivex->GetControlUnknown();

LPDISPATCH pDisp = NULL;
pUnk->QueryInterface(IID_IDispatch, (LPVOID*)&pDisp);

luacom_IDispatch2LuaCOM(L, (void *) pdisp);
}

Pablo García