Sam Roberts <vieuxtech <at> gmail.com> writes:

> This sounds intrigueing, but there isn't any examples of what it this
> does in the announcement or zip,

See clue_test.c.

> and the standard lua already does
> tracebacks.

Only from the standalone interpreter. The point of the update is that when
you've called Lua from C using clue, it now does tracebacks too.

> What does it do?

I am not sure how I can put it better than the README. In summary, a minimal Lua
to C interface. How could I put this better?

> Maybe the output of the test program would be a good
> addition to the zip file.

The test program outputs:

0
0