2011/3/8 Michal Kolodziejczyk <miko@wp.pl>:
> On 08.03.2011 10:56, Petr Man wrote:
>
> Are you trying to "execute" the output of your script by any chance (by
> putting it in `backticks` for example)? Or maybe lanes try to do this on
> solaris?

I am definitely not executing anything, the problem shows up with that
little code snippet I have sent to the list previously.
After trying out luaproc, I hereby declare that I have no idea what
the problem might be. It has exactly the same issue! So either there
is something fishy in luasocket or pthreads.

Petr