On 08.03.2011 10:56, Petr Man wrote:

> With the request in the lane, it looks pretty much the same, except
> the pollsys() call doesn't come anymore.
>

> /3:	connect(3, 0xFED7B7F8, 16, SOV_DEFAULT)		= 0
> /3:	send(3, 0x000851E0, 16, 0)			= 16
> /3:	   G E T   /   H T T P / 1 . 1\r\n
> /3:	send(3, 0x000852D8, 81, 0)			= 81
> /3:	   h o s t :   o l l i e\r\n t e :   t r a i l e r s\r\n c o n n e
> /3:	   c t i o n :   c l o s e ,   T E\r\n u s e r - a g e n t :   L u
> /3:	   a S o c k e t   2 . 0 . 2\r\n\r\n
> /3:	recv(3, 0x00081068, 8192, 0)			Err#11 EAGAIN
> /3:	fcntl(3, F_GETFL)				= 130
> /3:	fcntl(3, F_SETFL, FWRITE)			= 0
> /3:	close(3)					= 0

So you have not actually received the page content with recv() in this
case, right? If so, then luasocket does prematurely exit with lanes.

> Could anyone try for me the following code for me on some other
> platform then Windows/Solaris? I would like to know if it is Solaris
> specific problem.

Works for me on linux. But you should definitely find the source of the
error message you have posted. I have strong suspection that this comes
from your shell, for example this looks similar tou your original error
message:
$ ./somefile
bash: ./somefile: No such file or directory

Are you trying to "execute" the output of your script by any chance (by
putting it in `backticks` for example)? Or maybe lanes try to do this on
solaris?

Regards,
miko