On Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 2:37 AM, Miles Bader <miles@gnu.org> wrote:
> I've used lua-gtk, now called lua-gnome.

There is the mental translation involved to read the C documentation
and work out what the corresponding Lua call will be, mostly
mechanical (except for the gotchas ;)) except probably harder than
reading the C++ documentation of something like Qt.

E.g. gtk_window_show(w) -> w:show(), etc.

PyGTK is _big_ these days - if you're looking for GTK examples you are
more likely to come across Python (or even PHP!) than C. And a lot of
work has gone into documentation.

To me, lua-gnome, lgob, whatever is immaterial: it's the documentation
backup which counts.

steve d.