On 2 March 2011 18:59, Mike Pall <mikelu-1103@mike.de> wrote:
> Henk Boom wrote:
>> I also dumped a core in case you find it useful, you can get it here:
>
> Whee ... that turned out to be an interesting puzzle:
>
> After much head scratching I realized you've apparently got an
> Intel Atom. So far so good -- LuaJIT detects this and generates
> specially tuned machine code for it.
>
> But you're running it in 64 bit mode -- that's kind of unusual
> because only very few Atoms have that capability and even fewer
> are shipped with a 64 bit OS. I.e. this combination has probably
> never been tested before!
>
> I've just committed a fix to git HEAD. Thank you for the report!

Thanks for fixing it so fast, and I'm glad my core dump was useful :).
My computer actually only shipped with 32-bit windows, which matches
up with what you were saying about this combination being rare.

I'm trying to get the latest version and try, any idea why I'm getting
these messages?

henk@invincible-spell:~/.local/src$ git clone
http://luajit.org/git/luajit-2.0.gita luajit-2.0-git
Initialized empty Git repository in /home/henk/.local/src/luajit-2.0-git/.git/
fatal: http://luajit.org/git/luajit-2.0.gita/info/refs not found: did
you run git update-server-info on the server?

henk@invincible-spell:~/.local/src$ git clone
http://repo.or.cz/w/luajit-2.0.git luajit-2.0-git
Initialized empty Git repository in /home/henk/.local/src/luajit-2.0-git/.git/
warning: remote HEAD refers to nonexistent ref, unable to checkout.

    henk