Such a binding already exists. I am using it with good results. It
includes OpenGL and GLU, OpenCL, and GLFW (which enables mouse and
keyboard interaction via polling, valuable since so far LuaJIT/FFI
does not support callbacks into Lua from C). If a function or enum in
the binding is missing or wrong, it is easy to correct by reference to
the library documents.

http://github.com/malkia/luajit-opencl

Highly recommended!

--