On 02/18/11 09:23, Emil Renner Berthing wrote:
[...]
> It's still early days, but it worked out quite well IMHO and is quite fun
> to use, so I thought I'd share. I call it a Lua Event Machine, and it can
> be found at

This looks very intriguing; are the bundled versions of libev and Lua
patched? (In other words, can I build it to work with Debian's default
versions?) Will it work with libev3?

In addition I notice that the license for lem is GPL, which is unusual
for a library. Is that intentional or an oversight?

│ "Thou who might be our Father, who perhaps may be in Heaven, hallowed
│ be Thy Name, if Name Thou hast and any desire to see it hallowed..."
│ --- _Creatures of Light and Darkness_, Roger Zelazny