Hello

	I cross-compiled 5.1.4 to run on a uClinux appliance, and am having
problems navigating on lines while in the Lua interpreter through an
SSH connection from XP + Putty.

Backspace works fine, but I can't use other keys (eg. Home/End,
arrows) or traditional shortcuts like CTRL+a as an alternative to
Home.

FWIW, here are the setting I used to compile the interpreter:
===============
CFLAGS += -Wall -O2 $(MYCFLAGS)
LDFLAGS += $(MYLDFLAGS)
LIBS = -Wl,-E -lm $(MYLIBS)

MYCFLAGS = -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN
MYLDFLAGS =
MYLIBS = -ldl

Does someone know if this  is due to incompatibilies between uClinux
and Putty, or do I need to compile the Lua interpreter differently so
that it supports all navigational keys?

Thank you.