Hoi,

Tried it under Ubuntu 10.04 with lua 5.1.4.
But can't reproduce the segfault.

Have fun,
Frans.

On 17 February 2011 12:36, Benoit Germain <bgermain@ubisoft.fr> wrote:

Hello,

I have recently made changes to the Lanes module. Unfortunately, I’ve been notified this seems to have introduced a segfault under linux which doesn’t exhibit under Windows.

My problem is that my PC isn’t in a state where I can install linux on it, is so old it can’t even boot on a pendrive, and my CD burner is dead so I can’t even burn a live CD to boot it and see what’s wrong.

So, if anyone has a few moments to spare to help me find out what’s wrong, here’s what to do:

Fetch the head code at https://github.com/LuaLanes/lanes

Make the project

Write a simple script that does:

require “lanes”