Im using swig to generate wrapper code for some classes in my project. I have a class member declared this way:
        void getPosition(float &x, float &y, float &z);
        #ifndef SWIG
Ogre::Vector3 getPosition() {return mNode->getPosition();}; //vector version
        #endif

But if I use this:

var:getPosition(x,y,z)

in lua scripts I get this error: Error in getPosition (arg 2), expected 'float &' got 'nil'
Can somebody see what is my mistake here?

--
Roger D. Vargas
Using Gentoo Linux 2010