  The K_ANY callback works for all the controls, including the dialog and
buttons.

  The click anywhere is a little more complicated. Usually you set a
callback in a button or in a canvas where the user can click. But in IUP 3.4
(released yesterday) there is a global BUTTON_CB callback that can be used.
All mouse clicks in all elements will be received by the callback. So the
idea is to set the callback, then remove it after the user has interrupted
the presentation, just in case the application will still be running.

  To use that callback check the INPUTCALLBACKS global attribute
documentation in IUP 3.4.

Best,
scuri