Hi all,

I've created a program to show a presentation slide, using Lua IUP, for a
certain time -- the time embedded within the file it reads. The title is a
large font label, the bullet points are lines of a list, and there's a button
on the bottom showing the number of seconds last.

The purpose is so that the slide can disappear to make room for an editor and
an xterm.

I'm going to probably have a wireless mouse like presenters use, and I'd like
it so that if I click anywhere, the slide goes away as if it had timed out.
Also, I'd like that if I hit the Enter key, it terminates.

Any ideas? I haven't been able to detect any keystrokes on buttons within IUP.

Thanks

SteveT

Steve Litt
Recession Relief Package