On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 09:47, Roberto Ierusalimschy <roberto@inf.puc-rio.br> wrote:
> > I would like to ask the removal of 'PUC-Rio' from the list of proposed
> > hosting places, unless someone assumes the responsibility of organizing
> > the workshop here.
> >

> As mentioned on a previous message, I volunteered to help with hosting
> @PUC-Rio again.
> Of course this is not a single-person-responsability for organizing
> everything but just an offer to help, as some of us did on the last WS
> edition.

There is a big difference between "helping" and "organizing". (The key
is who "assumes the responsibility".) If you volunteer to organize, then
I volunteer to help ;) If you are not volunteering to organize, please
remove that entry until someone does.

Done.
I haven't completely removed the entry in respects to some votes that were already there but I think I made it clear that this is not an option until someone volunteer to organize, as you've suggested.

-- Roberto

Dado