On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 16:17, Steve Litt <slitt@troubleshooters.com> wrote:
On Thursday 10 February 2011 05:35:50 Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo wrote:
> > a lot of non-USian-americans find that offensive
>
> Can we now go back to discussing the Lua Workshop 2011 or is this thread
> lost forever to bickering?

Sure. Regardless of where it's held, it would be great if there's some sort of
facility so those of us who couldn't make it can attend virtually. My schedule
is so busy that if it's more than 400 miles away I can't go, but it would be
fun to join in some way.

We have facilities here on PUC-Rio (led by the Communications and Journalism Department) to record and also stream online the conferences.
Although I liked a lot the suggestion for holding the event on The Moon (and I volunteer to help too :), live streaming would have a slightly longer lag.

SteveT

Best
Dado

Steve Litt